SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Filelist Harriet Kasow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 1994 15:08:00 +0300
Date:     Tue,  5 Jul 94 14:55 +0300
From:     Automatic answer system <[log in to unmask]>
To:       <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:  Problems delivering a message

Your message could not be delivered to some or all of
its recipients. The problem is:
     Address not found in table or nameserver.
The erronous address was: [log in to unmask]
If you have problems locating your addressee, try writing
to POSTMASTER@HUJIVMS or INFO@HUJIVMS