SCREEN-L Archives

August 2015, Week 3

From:
Lorien Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 08:40:48 -0700
Greetings!

A colleague and I are attempting to assemble a list of the most important
and/or frustrating concepts currently being used in the humanities. Is it
possible to circulate the link below to our brief three question survey? We
are looking to gather as wide a range of terms as possible, and would be
very grateful for any feedback. Please feel free to forward the link to
others who might be interested and email with any questions.

https://usc.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_d57yCK1dYIcAWAl

Thanks so much (and apologies for cross-postings)!

Lorien R. Hunter
PhD Candidate
Media Studies
University of Southern California

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org