SCREEN-L Archives

November 2004, Week 2

From:
Jessica Rosner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:01:53 -0500
The new Kino 2005 DVD/Video  catalogue is just back from the printers but I
won't be mailing to institutions & academics till late Dec. If you are a
current dues paying member of SCS you will get it, but if you want a copy
and you are not  an SCS member send me an e mail with your snail mail
address. Also we are  starting an e mail list for special sales new releases
etc so again send me an e mail if you want to be added to this e mail list.

Highlights of the 2005 catalogue include newly released boxed sets of films
by Fritz Lang & Wong Kar Wai, the upcoming series of German silent gay
films, a series of African films in March  including TOUKI BOUKI on
DVD and our really big project a 4 DVD box set of Edison films done in
conjunction with the Museum of Modern Art and The Library of Congress coming
in February.

For those of you who don't want to wait for the paper catalogue you can go
on line to www.kino.com where EVERYTHING is on sale for 25% till the end of
the year ( You guys get your own sale for Jan/Feb with the catalogue)

So support independent film distributors and buy ( or have your institution
buy) lots of DVDs

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International