SCREEN-L Archives

December 2000, Week 1

From:
Mikhail Gershovich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 03:05:51 -0500
Touch of Evil was released on the bottom half of a 3 week double bill (at
least according to Peter Bogdanovich).  I wouldn't think that Lady from
Shanghai was but it is possible that it was moved to the bottom half after
it was evident that it was going to be a flop but I'm only guessing here.
Figure Jonathan Rosenbaum would know.

Mikhail