SCREEN-L Archives

February 1992

From:
Lee Flier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1992 15:49:32 PDT
Is anyone out there familiar with the former New York experimental
filmmaker Gregory Markopoulos?  He moved to Europe in the early 70's
and has not really been seen since in the U.S.  Does anyone know what
he's doing nowadays and where he is?  I'm doing some research and would
really appreciate any info on him.

Please email me directly, as I am not a subscriber to this list.

Thanks!

= Lee =

Lee A. Flier
Internet:  [log in to unmask]