The 11th Northwest Internatioal Lesbian Gay Film Festival is
seeking Student submissions that contain significant content
relating to sexual minorities. The selected films and videos will be
screened at a Student Showcase sponsored by the NWILG Film Festival
and the students of The Evergreen State College.
The 11 Northwest International Lesbian Gay Film Festival
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA. May 1,2& 3, 1998.
Deadline: February 27, 1998.
Please be aware that student entries must be completed during
enrollment in an academic program.
The 11th Northwest International Lesbian Gay Film Festival. Attn:
The Evergreen State College. Com. 301
Festival Office: 360-866-6000 x6542
Entries must accompanied by entry form, synopsis, Photo stills (if
available) and the $ 10 entry fee. Make checks payable to :NWILG Film
1. Preview tapes must be 1/2" NTSC VHS. We can show 1/2",3/4" video,
super 8 or 16mm film in the festival.
2. All entry forms and preview tapes must be postmarked by February
3. Please enclose a stamped, self-addressed padded envelope to
return your preview tape.
4 .If your work is accepted, we will notify tou by March 16, 1998. We
will require your exhibition tape or print by April 27, 1998.
5. Entries not accepted for the festival will be returned by March
6. Once a film is selected for the Student SHowcase, it may not be
7.Completion of the Entry form implies the unconditional acceptance
of the festival quidelines.
Screen-L is sponsored by the Telecommunication & Film Dept., the
University of Alabama.