SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 4

Sender:
From:
"ABRAMSON, BRAM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 19:39:27 CST
I'm posting this message as a favour to a friend who's doing a paper on
the Bionic Woman; she's wondering if anything has been written about it
and especially in terms of issues of gendering technology, technology and
the body, and so on -- although I have a hunch she'd settle for pretty
much any discussion of the programme that's out there.

If you can help her out, please e-mail Caroline Martel at:

Thanks!
Bram Dov Abramson                  School of Community and Public Affairs
[log in to unmask]             Department of Communication Studies
Montreal, Quebec                                     Concordia University