SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

Sender:
From:
Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 1994 00:13:41 EDT
  I need to connect Blade Runner to a specific social crisis.  I have some
ideas, i.e. genetic technology, racial issues, immigration issues, but I
was wondering if anyone out there had anything else they might like to share.
I'm somewhat new to the list, but I thought you all might have some great
ideas.  This is for a research project for a class here at Brown.
Thanks very much!
Jennifer Guberman