SCREEN-L Archives

August 2001, Week 1

Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:44:47 EDT
Dear collegues:

We are documentary filmmakers from Germany and want to sell our less-used Super 16 equipment Aaton XTR with Canon 8-64 and Zeiss high-speed lenses, because we are forced to use digital video.

Has anyone a hint for Internet sites where it can be useful to offer the equipment? We are in the USA end of August.

Hannes Karnick

docfilm
Heidelberger Landstr. 89
D-64297 Darmstadt