SCREEN-L Archives

March 2018, Week 2

From:
Kathy Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2018 19:22:36 -0500
a really, really old example (but fun) is "Unmasked" (Universal 1917, actually 1913) a one-reeler with Francis Ford and Grace Cunard that is on the National Register of preserved films or whatever. Two jewel thieves steal a necklace, watch, and other things from society women and each other's pockets. Love wins in the end, and they reform. Its cute! Eastman House has it, its been included on a DVD or two.