SCREEN-L Archives

November 2012, Week 2

From:
Craig Hight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:02:38 -0600
(apologies for cross-posting)

The Audience Research Unit at the University of Waikato is conducting research into The Hobbit, with international collaborators. We're trying to get as large a group of participants globally as possible, which means we are sending this invite to as many networks as we can. We'd really appreciate it if you could post this invite to anyone and everyone you can think of - whether or not they have any existing interest in the film (and if you have time, to complete the survey yourself):

Invitiation to be part of the Hobbit project

Whether or not you’re a serious Tolkien fan, and even if you’re a Hobbit hater, we want to know what YOU are thinking and feeling about The Hobbit prior to its December release.  Participate in the one research study to rule them all at http://goo.gl/4vsvf

This research is being conducted by researchers at the University of Waikato (New Zealand) and Ryerson University (Canada) and has been approved by the relevant Research Ethics Boards at both institutions.  No Hobbits will be harmed in the process of completing this survey, which will take around 30 minutes of your time.  For more information, please go to:  http://goo.gl/4vsvf  Lay hah-non (thank you)!

http://www.ScreenSite.org