SCREEN-L Archives

October 2002, Week 3

From:
Aaron Pompey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:00:39 PST
I think it's Bananas that features a crucified Woody Allen
attempting to parallel park.  Sherlock, Jr., Donnie Darko, City of
Lost Children, Meshes of the Afternoon are a few I can think of
offhand that don't necessarily cross over into the false or
manipulated dream films like Total Recall or Dreamscape
(though City of Lost Children is about stealing the dreams of
children).