SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 1

From:
Martin F Norden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Martin F Norden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 12:35:07 -0400
Hello, all.  If you were among the people who expressed interest in
writing book reviews for the _Journal of Popular Film and Television_
only to discover that the URL I gave for the journal didn't work, please
be aware that Heldref, the foundation that publishes the _JPFT_, has
changed many of its URLs in the past few days.  Here is the new and
regrettably more cumbersome address for the journal:

http://www.heldref.org/html/body_jpf_t.html

Please update your links.  Thanks!

Marty Norden
Book review editor, _Journal of Popular Film and Television_.

P.S.  Without wishing to dampen anyone's enthusiasm for writing book
reviews, I would like to note here that my "pool" of potential reviewers
now consists of more than 200 people in about 15 countries!  I am truly
pleased and overwhelmed by the response.  My thanks to everyone who
replied.
          Martin F. Norden
  OO      Dept. of Communication, Box 34815      [log in to unmask]
  [_]<|   University of Massachusetts-Amherst    fax: 413 545-6399
  /|\     Amherst, MA  01003-4815      USA       vox: 413 545-0598, 545-1311
                home page: http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~norden