SCREEN-L Archives

September 2003, Week 3

From:
Max Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:19:01 +1000
I was wondering if anyone could tell me the title of the book or essay in
which Baudrillard originally wrote on the the World Trade Center.  I've got
his 'The Spirit of Terrorism/Requiem for the Twin Towers' in front of me,
yet for some reason I can't seem to remember the details of his earlier
(1980s) work on the Twin Towers.

Admittedly a slightly off-topic request, but as its being made in regards to
a piece I'm writing about television coverage of 9/11 I figured I might be
able to at least feign relevance to this discussion list!

Many thanks,

Max Dawson
School of Media and Communications
University of New South Wales