SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994

Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 01:32:42 +0000
For anyone interested in a British perspective on the controversy surrounding
'A Clockwork Orange', there is an article in The Times newspaper (I don't know
how easy this will be to get for those outside Britain) from the 30th
January 1993 called 'Forbidden Fruit' by Tony Parsons.
I have been told that he has written similar articles in other publications, but
I don't have any information on titles, dates, etc.

If you do have any problems getting hold of the article, please let me know.

Chloe

--------