SCREEN-L Archives

October 2002, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:04:59 -0400
Dr.Enticknap: Thank you for pumping some air of reality into one of the
overblown balloons which from time to time float around this chatline.
People who work in film, the arts, the media, academia, or what other
description they prefer, should be expected to meet the requirements of the
real world - however distasteful or unpopular these may be. Or perhaps use
what influence they may have to change them.
Peter Warren