SCREEN-L Archives

April 1992

From:
Fred Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1992 09:59:35 CDT
Colleagues -

I, too, am interested in NE.  When things get rough in academia, I often
long for the simplicity of Cicely, Alaska!!!  I see NE as a TWIN PEAKS
that doesn't take itself seriously.

...just my two cents worth...

Frederick R. Berger               INTERNET ADDRESS:  [log in to unmask]
Director of TV-Film
Saint Joseph's College
Rensselaer, IN  47978

Cooper:  Diane, it struck me again earlier this morning:  there are two things
that continue to trouble me, and I am speaking now not only as an agent of
the Bureau but also as a human being.  What really went on between Marilyn
Monroe and the Kennedys, and who really pulled the trigger on JFK?