SCREEN-L Archives

September 1995, Week 4

Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 16:51:45 EDT
Date:         Mon, 25 Sep 1995 08:28:20 -0500
Sender:       H-NET List for Scholarly Studies and Uses of Media
From:         "Steven Mintz, U. Houston" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Query: Student film festivals
To:           Multiple recipients of list H-FILM <[log in to unmask]>

From:   IN%"[log in to unmask]" 25-SEP-1995 06:29:04.23

Hi,
My mother and I share this email.  We are both studying film and television
(her Phd, me undergrad.).  My classmates/friends and I make and work on
short films, mainly documentary style.  Can anyone tell me about student
film festivals at their home institutions? And if they are open to foreigners.
Thanks in advance,
Anna and Jessica