SCREEN-L Archives

May 2002, Week 2

Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:01:01 -0400
>locating criticism of Ganja and Hess.

The definitive scholarly piece is certainly the lengthy one published in Video Watchdog.  This is probably still available as a back issue & I think part of it may have been excerpted on the DVD.  I think there was something in Film Comment during the 80s but might be wrong.  The best sources for more info will be Tim Lucas at VW or David Kalat at All Day Entertainment, if they have the time.