SCREEN-L Archives

June 2013, Week 4

From:
Ethan Tussey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 08:17:14 -0400
This week’s In Media Res theme focus is Celebrity Chefs (June 24-28).

Here's the line-up: http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/imr/ .

Monday, June 24, 2013 - Kathleen Collins (John Jay College of Criminal
Justice (City University of New York) presents: Nigella Lawson:
Food/Lifestyle Porn

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 - Andrew P. Haley (The University of Southern
Mississippi) presents: Cröonchy Stars: The "Swedish Chef" as Role Model

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 - Signe Rousseau (University of Cape Town)
presents: Celebrity chefs: Do we need them?

Thursday, June 27, 2013 - Megan Kimble (Edible Baja Arizona) presents:
Living Chopped

Friday, June 28, 2013 - Eric LeMay (Ohio University) presents: Chef Mystique

Theme week organized by Eric LeMay (Ohio University).

To receive links for each day’s posts and stay up to date on our latest
calls for curators, please be sure “like” our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/mediacommons.inmediares

You can also follow us on Twitter at @MC_IMR

For more information, please contact In Media Res at
[log in to unmask] or email the Coordinating Editor, Ethan Tussey at

Best,

The In Media Res Team

--
Ethan Tussey, Ph.D.