SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 19:26:37 CST
Please respond directly to Maureen as she is not subscribed to SCREEN-L.

Subject: Thanks for the copies
Author:  Maureen R Furniss <[log in to unmask]> at SMTP-LINK
Date:    10/21/94 6:00 PM

This summer, I will be teaching a 10-week upper division undergraduate
course on "American Science Fiction Films, 1950 to the present."  I would
like to know what people who teach a similar course might recommend for a
textbook.

Thanks, Maureen Furniss ([log in to unmask])