SCREEN-L Archives

April 2001, Week 4

From:
Melis Behlil <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melis Behlil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:56:39 +0300
Having seen In the Mood for Love very recently, and having loved it, your
question seems a bit strange.  I thought it was Maggie Cheung's character,
crying because that's right around the time she found out about her
husband's affair.  This seemed to be very clear and obvious to me, that's
why I'm surprised at your question.  I wonder if anyone has an entirely
different take on this.

Melis Behlil.