SCREEN-L Archives

May 2010, Week 2

Sender:
From:
"Miguel A. Zarate" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 09:17:04 -0500
Apologies for crossposting:

I am glad to announce the release of the third issue of* Cine y...
Journal of interdisciplinary studies on film in Spanish. **Cine y... *is a
scholarly journal dedicated exclusively to the interdisciplinary study of
film in Spanish. Under the auspices of the Department of Hispanic Studies of
Texas A & M University, the journal is published twice yearly.

We are currently calling for papers for our next issue.* Cine y...*
publishes articles, interviews, and book reviews in a bilingual format.  *Cine
y...* invites studies which look at film and society, history, literature,
gender, psychology, etc. To be considered for publication, articles should
study film(s) in Spanish from an interdisciplinary perspective.  Articles
and interviews Word- and MLA style- formatted, should be sent digitally to
one of the editors listed below for review by the editorial board. We also
publish reviews on film books, also MLA style formatted.

  The deadline for submitting any works for the next issue is July 30. For
more details please email *[log in to unmask]* or visit  *
http://ciney.tamu.edu/Submissions.html*

     Subscriptions and books to be reviewed should be sent to:

Miguel A. Zárate / Rick Curry
*Cine y...*
Department of Hispanic Studies
Texas A & M University
4238 TAMU,
College Station, TX 77843-4238, U.S.A.

--
Miguel A. Zarate

Co-editor* "Cine y..." Journal of interdisciplinary studies on Film in
Spanish*
Graduate Assistant
Department of Hispanic Studies
Texas A&M University