SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 3

From:
Greg Elmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 16:33:51 GMT
A couple trashier films include "Bad Boys" with Sean Penn and "An
Innocent Man" with Tom Selleck. On the same thread what about "Escape
from New York (K. Russell) - I heard there's an upcoming "Escape from LA"
)(no lack of possibilities here). Also a couple films whose names I've
forgotten but know the lead actors: first, wasn't there a Stallone prison
film?, second , Chistopher Lambert starred in a sci-fi prison film a
couple years back, anyone remember the title?

My two cents,

-Greg