SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 1994 09:20:18 CST
Author:  [log in to unmask] at SMTP-LINK
Date:    12/9/94 8:26 PM

[Editor's note:  This message was submitted to SCREEN-L by the "Author" above
and not by Jeremy Butler.]

Hello.  My name is Darryl Fowler.  I am a graduate of Brooks Institute of
Photography.  My area of specialization is natural history film and I have a
Bachelor of Arts in Cinematography.

In June of 1995 I will be moving to Cape Town, South Africa, and with only a
few contacts at the moment, I'm in search of more.  I would be most grateful
for any helpful information.  Thank you.

AOL address:     [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,
Darryl Fowler.