SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 17:06:00 CST
Comments:
<Parser> W: Invalid RFC822 field - "V1.2a/1.8a) with BSMTP id 2524; Fri, 10 Feb 1995 07:36:15 -0600". Rest of header flushed. Resent-From: Jeremy Butler <JBUTLER@UA1VM>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 08:35:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: Lucette Lupien <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: Lucette Lupien <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Cinema's Birthday

Hello,

I am the coordinator for the Centennial of Cinema for the province of
Quebec.  I have a lot of information on the Centennial, relating to the
beginning of cinema here and about the activities (about a hundred !)
that will go on in Quebec during the year until at least March 1996.

We are trying to create a WWW site to distribute this information to
everybody and to get everybody to comment on them and add to them.  I
would like to be on different lists to discuss these matters and give out
information.  I will keep these addresses for future correspondance.

Have a happy Centennial! and ...Bon centenaire du cinema !

Lucette Lupien
Coordinator
100 ans de cinema

On Thu, 9 Feb 1995, Yves Lever wrote:

> Re bonjour
>
> J'ai pense que ca t'interesserait,
> Si jamais tu veux communiquer avec cette personne, tu prends l'adresse
> apres le From. Mais si tu penses que ton message peut interesser les
> membres de SCREEN-L, tu prends l'adresse apres le To.
>
> Yves

 WWW