SCREEN-L Archives

May 2010, Week 2

From:
Russ Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 15:12:31 -0700
Citizens Alternative Media,  living online at camgrants.org , announces our first annual Documentary Proposal Contest.   The top 4 documentary proposals submitted by  June 15, 2010 will receive cash awards.  In addition all proposals will be featured on our site and be eligible for Development Grants from our members.  If you, your students or any colleagues are interested in documentary or media production please visit  camgrants.org . Membership is free. Thanks!Russ Levine : email at:   [log in to unmask]