SCREEN-L Archives

January 2007, Week 4

Sender:
From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:42:55 -0600
I'm a bit embarrassed to be asking this, since I'm sure I'm overlooking
something, but I'm having a hard time finding an "authoritative" DVD
version (including the Meisel score) of POTEMKIN.  I  find several
sources listed through the IMDB/Amazon but none seem to click and  the
other usual suspects don't seem to have anything additional.
Suggestions/explanations are welcome.

Don Larsson

"Nothing is ever the same as they said it was.  It's what I've never
seen before that I recognize."  --Diane Arbus

Donald F. Larsson
Department of English
Armstrong Hall 230
Minnesota State University