SCREEN-L Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Campbell Alister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:34:37 PDT
Dreams Do Come True!

I am the producer of a new television show called "Six Degrees of
Separation."  The show, which will air this fall, is a weekly
magazine that will feature a select group of people who we are
helping to make their dream come true.  The premise of the show is
that everyone has a dream, but often that dream seems unattainable
due to the lack of connections, money etc.  That's where we come in.
We are planning to bridge the six degrees of separation that holds
back so many people from achieving their dreams.  We plan to do this
by selecting 25 people with the most compelling stories and helping
them make the connections to people, companies or foundations to make
their dreams happen!  And it will all be on TV!  Keep in mind we are
not necessarily looking for people who want money.  Rather, we are
looking to help our winners to establish connections that they can
use – in conjunction with hard work – to make their dreams a
reality.

What We Need From You

If you are interested telling us your story do the following.  Email
a 250 word essay explaining your dream and how we can help you make
it a reality to [log in to unmask] And finally, tell a friend
because you never know who has a dream that our show could turn into
a reality.