SCREEN-L Archives

January 2006, Week 1

From:
Janet Staiger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:57:00 -0600
The program for the Fourth Annual Meeting of the Cultural Studies
Association (U.S.), to be held April 19-22, 2006, at George Mason
University, Arlington, VA, is now posted on our website at
http://www.csaus.pitt.edu/frame_home.htm. Information about accommodations
and registration is also there.

Please note that all participants must preregister by March 1 to have their
names and papers printed in the program.   For a roommates link-up, please
see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/csa_roommates/.  We urge all participants
and conference attendees to make their hotel reservations early.  The
hotels are close by and transportation is readily available, but we cannot
guarantee rooms if you register late.