SCREEN-L Archives

January 1999, Week 3

Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:55:53 +0100
Hiya everyone,
so, I was just a little bit chatting and now it is a good time to write you something about TV and radio in our country. Well, in our republic, Czech Republic, we have 4 czech TV (normal) and cabel TV (about 3 channels). So, that is a situation in our country. From these are 2 TVs + 3 cable TVs private. That is all. My favorite TV channel is Nova, funny channel, and the best TV serial is "Married with children". Yes Ell  is great:o). I am watching it everyday at 11.00 pm. Hm, too late, but It doesnt matter.
And now I want to write something about radio in our country. Well I can say (or we can begin) with our radio in our school. Twice a week I am doing a morning show. I like speaking in radio.:o)) And of course out town (just town) has already one radio too. It is called "Egrensis". Sometimes is good. But the best radio station is not in our town, but about 45 km from our town. This radio is called "Radio Dragon".....and is suuuuper. SO, I will give you an address to an WWWpage,ok? Ready? http://www.radiodragon.cz...."just visite it,:o)))
Ok, now I have to go home...
        Nice time wishes you...Dana Polakova