SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 1994 19:12:44 CST
We here at the SCREEN-L Institute for Advanced Kino Dianetics and
Tele-Prolegomena take pleasure in announcing an addition to our staff.

Yang Gao, late of the Beijing Broadcasting Institute and the Nanjing Film
Studio, has been pressed into service to "digitize" paper-based
announcements received at the Institute.

That is, Gao will be typing up calls for papers, conference announcements,
and other newsworthy items in the field of film/TV studies, and zipping
them out to SCREEN-L.  (You may have already noticed his signature on a few
SCREEN-L posts.)

Gao has no connection with the original senders of these announcements, but
he will retain the paper copies of them so he may be able to answer some
requests for further information.

Welcome, Gao!

  Jeremy Butler                                  [log in to unmask]
  SCREEN-L Coordinator                         [log in to unmask]
  Telecommunication & Film Dept. * University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa