SCREEN-L Archives

November 2019, Week 4

Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2019 15:27:30 +0000
Sender:
From:
"Mittell, Jason S." <[log in to unmask]>
I am very pleased to announce that the videographic workshop, Scholarship in Sound & Image, that Chris Keathley, Catherine Grant, and I have run for four previous years will be offered again in June 2020 in Middlebury, Vermont! For two weeks, you can spend your time in beautiful Vermont, learning how to make video essays and participating in a robust community of practice fondly known as "video camp."

The workshop is tuition-driven - hopefully participants can get support from their home institutions to attend. See the website for all of the details on timing, cost, and participation - applications are due February 1. Contact Jason Mittell with any questions, and spread the word!
http://sites.middlebury.edu/videoworkshop

-Jason
---
Jason Mittell, Professor of Film & Media Culture and American Studies
Chair of Film & Media Culture
Middlebury College
208 Axinn Center
Middlebury, Vermont 05753