SCREEN-L Archives

September 1997, Week 3

From:
liora moriel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 06:35:24 -0400
MOMA is a good suggestion, as is the Library of Congress, with one
exception: the price. I've been quoted $40 for a copy of a still for use
illustrating an article of film criticism. Does this sound cheap? Any
alternative sources?

Liora Moriel
Comparative Literature Program
University of Maryland
2107 Susquehanna Hall
College Park, MD 20742-8825
"We have cooperated for a very long time in the maintenance of our own
invisibility.  And now the party is over."                - Vito Russo

University of Alabama.