SCREEN-L Archives

February 2011, Week 4

Sender:
From:
Brian Locke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:24:53 -0700
Hello Film and TV Studies Discussion List Members,
I'm scheduled to teach a class on racial and ethnic autobiography for the
upcoming summer term. It's a topic I'm not at all familiar with, but I think
it could be a lot of fun. I'm wondering if the list could offer me
suggestions for autobiographical films and documentaries.
Thanks very much and my apologies for cross-postings,
Brian Locke
Ethnic Studies
University of Colorado, Boulder

http://www.ScreenSite.org