SCREEN-L Archives

January 1995, Week 2

Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 1995 13:46:49 CST
On Sun, 8 Jan 1995 11:49:59 CST <[log in to unmask]> said:
>I am trying to find information on a movie production company called Jam
>Handy Picture Service.
>Location was Detroit, New York, Chicago in the mid 1930's.
>The companies president was Jamison Handy.
>Main office 2900 E. Grand Blvd Detroit, Michigan in 1936.
>Looking for what movie titles they produced under Preston Company.

Try query to Glenn McMullen, Curator, American Archives of Factal Film,
Iowa State University.  E-address: <[log in to unmask]>

The AAFF has both film and manuscript collections, many of them still
uncataloged.  A check of the October 1994 finding list includes the
name JamHandy in the index, but I can't find the reference in the body
of the list.  Such is life.

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <[log in to unmask]>