SCREEN-L Archives

October 1992

Sender:
From:
"(Melinda M Hale)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1992 19:04:06 EDT
I agree that last week's Northern Exposure was not up to standards.
Granted, they have a lot to live up to, but the Adam Ant character was
awfully repetitive.  And even worse when compared to the previous week's
"clock expert" character, which I thought was really well written.  I did
like the Last Supper scenes, though, very clever.

While we're on the subject of NE, does anyone besides me think that they
sell Maggie short?  I wish they would let her have a real life.

Melinda