SCREEN-L Archives

November 1991

From:
Christian Taube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1991 17:11:00 PST

>Christian Taube wants to know of any recent literature on children
>and the effects of commercial advertisements on television...I wrote a
>book called Television Advertising and Children that reviews the academic
>literature.  It's published by Oxford University Press - last year.

Well, thanks for the tip, but _I_ didn't want to know that, as far
as I remember ... I do remember giving a hint for a book edited
by Patricia Mellencamp, _The Logics of Television_, which might
be helpful.

Christian.
--
(if you are looking for the bilder deep your ear on the movietone!) FW 062.08
----- Christian Taube -- [log in to unmask] - [log in to unmask] -----