SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
Esther Wouda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 May 1994 17:43:14 CST
Hello,

I have been a screen-l member for some time now and (usually) find it quite
interesting. My only problem is that the messages on e.g. (film)-
festivals and televisionprogrammes mostly have to do with events in the USA,
which is, unfortunately, not anywhere near my country (Holland, Europe). I
was wondering if anyone knows anything about the existance of another
list on cinema, film, TV etc.? A `european version', for example?
Thank you!
           greetings, Esther