SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 1

Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 1994 15:37:00 EST
Talk about round-robins!  Perhaps some film archivists can help.
Anyone teaching four courses while trying to finish a dissertation
deserves all the help possible.

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <[log in to unmask]>

cal, might you be able to assist in this inquiry
from the museum list? --bayla