SCREEN-L Archives

March 1997, Week 3

From:
Ilana Lampell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 13:32:16 -0500
Hi, I have a paper that I am doing about how computers have affected the
making of animation films and television programs.  The only films that
I have come up with are "Toy Story," maybe "The Hunchback of Notre
Dame," and also maybe some recent cartoons on the tv.  If you have any
information regarding this topic or some sources that I might look up, I
will be very greatful.  Thank you.

Ilana Lampell