SCREEN-L Archives

September 2002, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Lisa Kernan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:08:07 -0700
Greetings,
You should also visit:
http://www.duke.edu/web/film/pioneers.html
A great project to research important women in early cinema (mainly, but
not only directors). Among other things, they have a listserv and a
growing, comprehensive list of international women directors pre-1927.
Cheers,
Lisa Kernan

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:10:12 -0400 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I have a colleague who is interested in researching women directors,
> and I thought members of the list might be able to identify important
> women directors he should consider in his work.
>
> Thanks,
>
> B. Irwin
>
> ----
> For past messages, visit the Screen-L Archives:
> http://bama.ua.edu/archives/screen-l.html

Lisa D. Kernan, Ph.D.
Arts Librarian for Film, Television and Theater
(310) 206-4823