SCREEN-L Archives

December 1994, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 1994 09:03:31 CST
Greetings, all. Forgive this intrusion on your board, but I thought someone
here might be able to steer me in the right direction. I am trying to contact
people who have produced low budget independent films. (Say, with total
budgets under $50,000.)

Does anyone know of a BBS, Mail List, NewsGroup, or other resource, online or
otherwise, which could lead me to people who have produced such low budget
films. I have a friend who has directed three such films and he is interested
in contacting other low budget film makers. Can anyone here suggest some
avenues for investigation?

Many thanx.

Dan Berks, Minneapolis  ([log in to unmask])