SCREEN-L Archives

October 1996, Week 2

From:
Martin Jukovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Oct 1996 05:58:59 GMT
I've just put up a chronological list of Dennis Potter's novels, plays,
screenplays, and TV plays on my Web site.  Potter is the great, recently
deceased British novelist, playwright, screenwrier, and pioneer TV writer.
Point your browser to <http://www.channel1.com/users/martyj/> and go to
the "Interests and Delights" area; look under "TV."

--
Martin Jukovsky
Cambridge, Mass.

--listen:there's a hell