SCREEN-L Archives

January 2015, Week 3

From:
"Larsson, Donald F" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:06:04 +0000
Thanks, Matt--and others who replied.

It occurs to me that I may have recalled the Cooper reference from a critic's article (maybe Andrew Sarris).

Anyway,  I suppose I'll actually have to walk to the library now!  I appreciate the call number.

Don Larsson