SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

From:
"\"D. S. Cunningham\" <[log in to unmask]> @6969" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 1994 20:27:06 GMT
0R: net33: @69 [00:00 06/08/94]
0R: net33: @69 (via @6969) [14:03 06/07/94]
to all who might help:

My good friend Yuri Tsvian is heading back to Riga, Latvia shortly, after a
stop at a conference of early film scholarship in the Big Apple. Just
before he left our sunny California, he was pleased to announce he had
purchased a computer and a "modd-em" and will now be able to
communicate with other film scholars the whole world wide over.
His question and mine--how do you get connected up to the Internet in Riga?
Is there anyone out there in screen-l or h-film land who has a clue or might
put me in touch with someone who can answer this question?
Please e-mail replies to me privately, as I'm sure this isn't a pressing
concern to most of our group.

Donna Cunningham
University of Southern California