SCREEN-L Archives

April 2002, Week 5

From:
Laura Jean Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 11:26:03 +1000
I'm not a teacher, but  I nominate 'The Movies in Our Midst'  and second
Robert Hunt's suggestion of Truffaut's F451 diary.
Would you consider reprinting unobtainable novels that are sources for
significant films - like the Bloomsbury Film Classics series?  'Now,
Voyager' and 'Laura', to name a couple, you can only get by paying too much
money to antiquarian book dealers.

Yours, Laura Carroll