SCREEN-L Archives

May 1995, Week 2

From:
Tony Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 1995 10:37:17 CDT
From: Tony Williams
English
SIUC
  I'd like to thank every one who contributed ideas for the "Recurring
Themes and Motifs in Film and Television" Enquiry I launched on May 2.
Since Jeremy suggested individual responses to my "tall, varied order"
and I'm shutting down my e-mail tomorrow until I return from holiday on
June 1, I thought this might be the most direct way to thank those of
you who responded.
  If anything further comes to mind, please send it on after June 1.
Finally, the British movie involving a kidnapped baby I was trying to
remember is LOST (1956) directed by Guy Green (U.S. title, TEARS FOR
SIMON).
     Sincerely.
          Tony Williams