SCREEN-L Archives

June 1995, Week 4

From:
Lee Shane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 18:19:39 -0400
Actually this film dealt specifically with an explicitly "lesbian"
relationship between two women, which showed lesbians as predatory and
abusive, wanting to be men (Beryl Reid), or little girls (Suzannah York), and
extraordinarily unhappy because they are lesbians. One of the most
lesbo/homophobic films I have ever seen.

Lee Shane