SCREEN-L Archives

August 2017, Week 1

From:
Daniel Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 09:09:45 -0500
Dear All,

Lilya Kaganovsky, Emma Widdis, and I are looking for a fourth member for our panel on Soviet film sound. Any topic related to the representation (e.g. in silent film), production, or use of sound in the Soviet Union is welcome. Tips on where to find potential panel members are also welcome!

Best,

Daniel Schwartz
Assistant Professor in Russian and German Cinemas
Department of Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
McGill University
Email: [log in to unmask]

----
Learn to speak like a film/TV professor! Listen to the ScreenLex
podcast:
http://www.screenlex.org